The most comprehensive ChampAmerica career coaching program, the “All-American” ChampAmerica star coaching team provides personalized coaching program that covers the duration of an entire semester. You will get a head start compared to your peers with regards to resume & interviews, and will secure a further advantage by an exclusive internship (Job options include: risk management, data science, venture capital, accounting / audit, management consulting, etc.). Candidates can gain relevant work experience and improve your hireability. Within 3 months upon the completion of the course, ChampAmerica will provide three referrals through our partner recruiters/contracting firms to create a perfect starting point for your American dream.
Direct Path to Internship - Semester Package
- Introduction to the American workplace: Introduction of the employment landscape, recruiting process and timeline
- One-on-one in-depth career planning: One of the most commonly asked questions is "how do I choose the right career path?" To solve this problem, job seekers should focus on their own career development strategy and our experienced coaches with vast industry connections can guide you through this process while avoiding the pitfalls along the way
- Unlimited customized coaching sessions: Develop and refine your resume to help your personal brand stand out. Create an interview strategy and a script, and practice via interviews.
- Four “Dress Rehearsal” Mock interviews with senior industry executives, two focusing on technical and two on behavioral giving you the most “real world” interview experience
- Weekly FAQ: Maintain contact with your coaches through weekly emails, WeChat, text messages, etc.
- Guaranteed internship: At the end of the coaching sessions, students are guaranteed a 4-8 weeks internship, depending on the need and requirement of the employer. The internship availability will vary based on timing, students’ skills, and the work permit CPT / OPT status (the student is responsible for obtaining legal work authorization).
- Four high-end social events: two events such as Elite dinner with senior industry leaders, Fortune 500 company office visits, the golf outings, happy hours, etc (based on timing and suitability)
- One VIP mentor who has extensive industry connections and outstanding reputation to provide sincere and insightful advice
- Job recommendation: three months after the completion of the program, ChampAmerica will refer you to three positions via our recruiting/contracting partners in the United States